Welcome to the Sun Meadows Homeowners’ Association website. Whether you are looking for a new home in College Station, Texas and are considering our neighborhood or already have a home in Sun Meadows, we hope you will find this website to be a valuable source of information.
Sun Meadows neighborhood is centrally located in the heart of Aggieland close to Texas A&M University Campus in College Station. Nestled right on the edge of Bachmann Park, this centrally located gem features ample access to sports activities including baseball, socer, tennis fields and 25 yd Cindy Hallaran Pool. The College Station Middle School and Cypress Grove Intermediate School are directly outside our heighborhood with safe pedestrian access. In case of emergency or for your regular doctor visits there is St. Joseph Health College Station Hospital conveniently located within walking distance from Sun Meadows. Less than a mile from Texas A&M University, this location is convenient for any Aggieland living and frequently chosen by students, professionals and families with kids.
For all questions, comments and concerns or for resale certificate please send email and/or contact Association Services, our management company:
- email@example.com - for resale certificates
- SunMeadowsHOA@outlook.com - for general questions
- (979) 822-4443
- 427 Dellwood St., Bryan, Texas 77801
- Bylaws: Articles of Incorporation
- CCR: Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions Phase 1
- CCR: Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions Phase 2, 2A, 3
- Bylaws Adoption
- Deed Restrictions Enforcement and Fine Policy
Remember, Sun Meadows is a deed restricted community. Notices of violations will be sent to the owners and tenants. Fines of $30 or more may be assessed by HOA for each violation. The City of College Station may assess a separate fine for the same violation.
Please be especially aware of the following restrictions:
- LAWNS must be regularly MOWED and EDGED, no weeds or dead plants
- TRASH & DEBRIS — bottles, cans, boxes, and other items in the yard is a VIOLATION
- GARBAGE CANS must be screened OUT OF SIGHT behind fence except on collection days: MONDAY (black can – regular trash) and every other TUESDAY (blue can - recycling)
- BULK & BRUSH — neatly stacked within 3 feet of the curb on collection day: THURSDAY
- MAILBOX installed on a POST IN A FLOWER POT are NOT PERMITED. Mailbox must be fixed on masonry structure or metal column approved by the HOA Architectural Committee
- FENCE facing street must be UPRIGHT; no broken pickets. Good fences make good neighbors!
- BOATS / TRAILERS / INOPERABLE VEHICLES — strictly NOT PERMITED
- MOBILE HOMES / TRAVEL TRAILERS being made ready and cleaned upon return may be kept for no more than 48 HOURS
- SPORTS AND EXERCISE EQUIPMENT (including but not limited to BASKETBALL GOALS) must be OUT OF SIGHT when not in active use. The front porch or drive way are NOT to be used as storage
- YARD EQUIPMENT — (including but not limited to GRILLS, POOLS, TABLES, SWINGS, ICE CHESTS, BEER KEGS, CLOTHES LINES) must be OUT OF SIGHT
- INDOOR FURNITURE — NOT PERMITED on the front door porch
- VEHICLES PARKING — no driving or PARKING ON NON-PAVED AREAS. Fines up to $100 per violation plus TOWING AT OWNER’S EXPENSE will be enforced without warning. This is a City Ordinance
- MATERIALS for all outside repairs or replacements (including roof shingles) shall be LIKE IN KIND to existing materials (color, shape, style, etc) and REQUIRE APPROVAL prior to making any changes
- Can I become a HOA Member if I am renting a property in Sun Meadows?
Unfortunately, not. Member status is reserved for property owners in order that they may pay annual dues and receive important information regarding their investment in Sun Meadows subdivision. Homeowners are encouraged to share any information they deem important with their tenants and/or their property management agents.
- How to pay my HOA dues?
You can send check over mail to our management company or pay online on the management company web-site ((information is available above in ‘Contact Us’ section).
- What are my HOA dues used to pay for?
HOA dues primarily go towards landscaping the common areas, insurance, and deed restriction enforcement.
- Why do I have to maintain my yard?
All HOA members benefit when the neighborhood is aesthetically pleasing; also, it helps to maintain property values in the neighborhood. Finally, City of College Station requires front yard to be maintained otherwise you will be cited for violation.
- Can I keep garbage and trash cans on my drive way or front yard?
Absolutely not! This is violation of HOA deed restritions and city ordinance. Garbage cans must be screened OUT OF SIGHT behind fence except on collection days. Only duplexes without gate access to backyard from front street allowed to keep trash cans against fence on side of a house as much screened out of sight as possible.
- What do I do about concerns of too many people in a household?
This is not a restriction governed by our CCR. If you suspect that a household has more unrelated residents than the City allows, contact College Station Code Enforcement at 979-764-6363.
- What do I do about loud and disturbing neighbors?
The quickest remedy to this type of problem is to call the College Station Police Department’s Non-Emergency number, 979-764-3600. Be sure to ask that the responding officer come by to let you know the resolution of the complaint.
- I want to build a shed in my back yard, replace roof, or renew mail box. What approvals do I need?
Send your request and any drawings or plans you have to email from Contact Us paragraph below. As long as your plan conforms to the covenants, you should receive approval for your project in a few days.
- I am a realtor and I need HOA legal Documents and resale certificate. How can I get them?
All Sun Meadows docs are available to download above in ‘Legal Documents’ section. For resale certificate please contact our management company (information is available above in ‘Contact Us’ section).
Link to Sun Meadows Google Map